Bicyclic Peptides Synthesis Service
* Please be kindly noted that our services can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
Creative Peptides is a leading peptides synthesis service vendor which has the expertise and ability in providing bicyclic peptide synthesis service for customers worldwide. Creative Peptides&#39; sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies and highly experienced staffs are available to provide you with the most affordable, high-quality bicyclic peptides synthesis service to ensure your satisfaction in a timely and professional manner.
Fig.1 Applications of bicyclic peptides. 
In recent years, bicyclic peptides have received interest as anticancer agents, protease inhibitors, antibiotics, receptor antagonists, artificial receptors and models of various structural motives of proteins. Bicyclic peptides are polypeptides forming two circular units that typically between 9 and 15 amino acids in size. Bicyclic peptides have numbers of advantages over linear and monocyclic peptides. Their size, structure, functionality and increased conformational rigidity improve their proteolytic stability in the blood circulation, binding properties and offer better tissue penetration. In addition, each ring in this bicyclic structure can function independently, allowing these peptides to be bifunctional. Bicyclic peptides potentially have some of the favorable properties of monoclonal antibodies (high target specificity and affinity) and small molecules (stability and good tissue penetration) and, therefore, can have different therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
Applications of bicyclic peptides:
• Discovering and developing new therapeutic agents
• Developing targeted drug
• Developing diagnostic imaging agents
As the world&#39;s largest producer of synthetic peptides, Creative Peptides is able to provide you the bicyclic peptides service with advanced platform, quick turnaround, and uncompromising quality results. Creative Peptides is a reliable partner that can work with you to accelerate the speed to achieve your research goals. If you have any peptide synthesis requirement in mind, please do not hesitate to contact us at . We are looking forward to working together with your attractive projects.
1. Ahangarzadeh S, et al. (2019). Bicyclic peptides: types, synthesis and applications.Drug discovery today.
2. Rhodes CA, et al. (2017). Bicyclic peptides as next-generation therapeutics. Chemistry–A European Journal, 23(52), 12690-12703.
Related Peptide Service
- Special Antigen Peptides Services
- Custom MHC-peptides Tetramer Service
- Long Peptides Synthesis
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Synthesis Service
- D Amino Acid Peptide Synthesis Service
- Peptoid Synthesis
- Chemical and Biological Production of Disulfide Rich Backbone-cyclized Peptides
- Oligopeptide Synthesis
- Recombinant Peptide Synthesis
- Glycopeptides Synthesis Service
- Multiple Antigenic Peptides and Dendrimers
- De novo Peptide Design
- Large Scale Peptide Synthesis
- Custom Peptide Inhibitors Synthesis Service
- Stapled Peptide Synthesis