Large Scale Peptide Synthesis
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).
How to produce peptide in a large scale
Peptides are widely used in the fields of functional detection, antibody preparation, and especially drug discovery. Nowadays, it is more practical to obtain more peptides (>1g) at a time for the production of biological additives, health care or therapeutic products which contain peptides.
At present, commonly used peptide synthesis methods are solution-phase methods, solid-phase methods and hybrid approaches. Solid-phase method is currently the mainstream method for the preparation of peptides, which can be used to prepare any desired active peptides. It is very suitable for the synthesis of high nutritional value, medium length pharmaceutical peptides. With the increase in the number of products, solution-phase methods may be more favorable.
Creative Peptides have many years of experience in peptide synthesis, and our chemical synthesis team will build production solutions based on customer needs. Our expertise in the custom synthesis of peptides allows us to produce large-scale, high-quality peptides, which with high success rates and good purity, covering a wide range of peptides in research, production, etc. Cost analysis, project review, process optimization and quality control reports are delivered to our customers in a timely manner to ensure that you get the most satisfactory peptide products.
• Development and optimization of production processes
• Efficient production
• Flexible tailor-made solutions
• One-to-one project management
The methods of obtaining peptides and protein molecules have an enormous growth over the past few decades. Based on biological research, Creative Peptides can also assemble genes and subcloned them into expression vectors to obtain bioactive peptides.
Every step of peptide synthesis is subject to Creative Peptides’ stringent quality control. Typical delivery specifications include:
• HPLC chromatogram
• Mass spec analysis
• Synthesis report
• Certificate of Analyses
1. Andersson, L., Blomberg, L., Flegel, M., Lepsa, L., Nilsson, B., & Verlander, M. (2000). Large‐scale synthesis of peptides. Peptide Science, 55(3), 227-250.
Related Peptide Service
- Glycopeptides Synthesis Service
- Custom Peptide Inhibitors Synthesis Service
- Peptide Nucleic Acid Synthesis Service
- Stapled Peptide Synthesis
- Chemical and Biological Production of Disulfide Rich Backbone-cyclized Peptides
- Recombinant Peptide Synthesis
- De novo Peptide Design
- Oligopeptide Synthesis
- D Amino Acid Peptide Synthesis Service
- Multiple Antigenic Peptides and Dendrimers
- Long Peptides Synthesis
- Special Antigen Peptides Services
- Bicyclic Peptides Synthesis Service
- Peptoid Synthesis
- Custom MHC-peptides Tetramer Service