If you find Creative Peptides is useful to satisfy your needs, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Epitope Mapping Services
Epitope Mapping is an essential aspect in the discovery and development of diagnostic and therapeutic antibodies. It can aid in the selection of optimized therapeutic MAbs, elucidate cancer-specific epitope markers, and define the protective (and in some cases pathogenic) effects of vaccines. Based on our advanced peptide library platform, Creative Peptides provides a comprehensive series of Epitope Mapping Services to fulfill customers' demand. Our Creative MapTM Platform is developed to map various epitopes flexibly.
Our Workflow and Timelines
Starting from order confirmation, the workflow of any Creative MapTM Service is based on the following processes and timelines:
Available Epitope Mapping Services
Creative Peptides provides a comprehensive series of Epitope Mapping Services to fulfill customers' demand. Our Creative MapTM Platform is developed to map various epitopes flexibly. Typical epitope mapping services include:
- High-Throughput Peptide Epitope Mapping
- Peptide Array-Based Epitope Mapping
- Epitope Substitution Scans
- High Resolution Conformational Epitope Mapping
Why choose Creative peptides?
- Unparalleled accuracy: Minimized unspecific interactions by optimized detection methods
- Advanced technology: Proprietary Creative MapTM technology ensures quality
- In house peptide library synthesis and assay development
- Fast delivery: Delivery starting from 4 weeks
- Comprehensive services: Our Creative MapTM Platform is versatile enough to map both linear and conformational epitopes.
- We deliver data analysis, detailed report with results and discussion.
1. Mayer, M., & Meyer, B. (2001). Group epitope mapping by saturation transfer difference NMR to identify segments of a ligand in direct contact with a protein receptor. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 123(25), 6108-6117.
2. Persson, N., Stuhr-Hansen, N., Risinger, C., Mereiter, S., Polónia, A., Polom, K & Danielsson, L. (2017). Epitope mapping of a new anti-Tn antibody detecting gastric cancer cells. Glycobiology, 27(7), 635-645.