NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads
* Please be kindly noted that our services can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads, also called immunomagnetic microspheres, is a small spherical particle with superparamagnetic and protective shell, which is basically composed of carrier microspheres and immune ligands. Its core is paramagnetic particle, core outer layer is encapsulates polymer, the outermost layer is immune ligand. NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads technique is an immunological detection and isolation technique based on specific antigen-antibody reaction. The antigen-antibody complex is formed by binding the antibody with the specific antigen in the reaction medium by using the magnetic beads coated with the antibody as the carrier. The complex moves in a directional direction under the action of the external magnetic field, thus achieving the purpose of isolating the antigen.
NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads is mainly used in the field of separation and purification, such as protein separation and purification, antibody separation and purification. Compared with traditional carboxyl and amino beads, NHS beads need not be activated by EDC or glutaraldehyde in advance. The two main types of NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads on the market are Mag NHS and Magrose NHS.
- Mag NHS
Mag NHS is a silica coated magnetic beads with a particle size of 1-2 μm. It is mainly used in the field of analysis and detection, such as in vitro diagnosis, microbial detection, immunoprecipitation, co-immunoprecipitation and so on.
- Magrose NHS
Magrose NHS is a porous microsphere based on natural hydrophilic polymer agarose, with a diameter of 30 μm. It is mainly used in the field of separation and purification, such as protein separation and purification, antibody separation and purification.
Creative Peptides provides uniform, silicon-based superparamagnetic particles coated with a high density NHS (N-hydroxysuccinimide) functional group. These beads are capable of specifically binding to a primary ligand containing an amine. It has the following characteristics:
- Pre-activated and ready-to-use
- High capacity
- Low non-specific binding
- Stable covalent bond with minimal ligand leakage
- Produces reusable immunoaffinity matrices
Creative Peptides has developed a reliable method for synthesizing NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads, and the company will provide NHS-Activated Peptide Conjugation Magnetic Beads to global customers with excellent technology. The experienced experts and advanced instruments in the Creative Peptides can meet all your needs for peptide-NHS magnetic bead coupling. We will provide you with a full range of synthesis and modification services.
1. Zhang Erli. A. (2016). Preparation and validation of immunomagnetic beads by EDC/NHS. Chemical Enterprise Management. (30);104-105.
Related Peptide Service
- Peptides-Carraier Protein Conjugation
- Peptides-Fatty Acids Conjugation
- Peptides-Imaging Agents Conjugation
- Peptide-DNA Conjugation
- Peptide-small-molecule Conjugation
- Peptide-enzyme Conjugation
- Peptide-RNA Conjugation
- Peptide-Antibody Conjugation
- Peptide-siRNA Conjugation
- Gold/Silver Nanoparticles Conjugation Service
- Peptides-Metal Chelates Conjugation
- Peptide-oligonucleotide Conjugation