Cell Penetrating Peptide Design and Synthesis Services
Cell penetrating peptides (CPPs), also known as protein transduction domains (PTDs) or membrane transduction peptides (MTPs), are small molecular peptides that consist of 5-30 amino acid residues, which not only penetrate the cell membrane by themselves, but also carry a variety of exogenous substances such as peptides, proteins, nucleic acids and nanoparticles in a covalent or non-covalent binding manner into cells. CPPs have a wide range of transmembrane targets and can enter a variety of cell types, even through the blood-brain barrier when applied in vivo.
As an effective bioactive molecular intracellular transport tool, CPPs have broad application prospects in cell biology and cellular immunology, especially in the fields of drug development, gene biotherapy and tumor targeted therapy.
Available services offered by Creative Peptides
Creative Peptides has focused on the design and synthesis of peptides for many years. With state-of-the-art equipment and experienced chemists, we can provide customers with GMP-grade cell-penetrating peptide synthesis services such as HIV-TAT and Oligo-Arg, etc. At the same time, we can also design new cell penetrating peptides with unsuitable or non-natural amino acids, peptide branches and other modifications according to customer needs to design suitable cell penetrating peptides to meet the research needs of customers. Creative Peptides offers a comprehensive series of cell-penetrating peptides complying with specific purities, scales and modifications for pharmaceutical and biochemical applications.
We offer excellent cell-penetrating peptides that:
• Are able to rapidly translocate large molecules into many cell lines including both adherent and suspension cells
• Have low toxicity for live cells
• Are targeted to different cell lines thereby achieving high yield of delivery efficiency
• Minimize decomposition product due to complete post-internalizational break down of CPPs
• Are suitable for in vitro and in vivo experiments
• Contain selected helper reagents for fine-tuning of experimental set ups
• Are safe to use without any special precautions
• Linear peptides conjugated to proteins or oligonucleotides
Every step of peptide synthesis is subject to Creative Peptides’ stringent quality control. Typical delivery specifications include:
• HPLC chromatogram
• Mass spec analysis
• Synthesis report
• Certificate of Analyses
Reissmann, S. (2014). Cell penetration: scope and limitations by the application of cell‐penetrating peptides. Journal of Peptide Science, 20(10), 760-784.