Cell-Penetrating Peptides (CPPs), also known as protein transduction domains (PTDs) or membrane transduction peptides (MTPs) have been widely used for the intracellular uptake and delivery of various macromolecules, or "cargo", which are associated with the peptides either via covalent bond or through non-covalent interaction, such as TAT family peptides. As an attractive pharmaceutical and biochemical tool, CPPs can overcome the impermeable nature of cell membrane to facilitate the cellular penetration of potential drugs into mammalian cells. Applications of cell-penetrating peptides for delivering various macromolecules with biological functions into cells begin to come into vogue.
Creative Peptides is an international supplier of innovative peptide synthsis services for the academic and industrial community. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced chemists, we are committed to a comprehensive series of Cell-penetrating Peptides Synthesis Services and Total Quality Management (TQM) to fulfill customers' complete satisfaction.
We offer excellent Cell-penetrating peptides that:
• Are able to rapidly translocate large molecules into many cell lines including both adherent and suspension cells
• Have low toxicity for live cells
• Are targeted to different cell lines thereby achieving high yield of delivery efficiency
• Minimize decomposition product due to complete post-internalizational break down of CPPs
• Are suitable for in vitro and in vivo experiments
• Contain selected helper reagents for fine-tuning of experimental set ups
• Are safe to use without any special precautions
• Linear peptides conjugated to proteins or oligonucleotides.
Every step of peptide synthesis is subject to Creative Peptides’ stringent quality control. Typical delivery specifications include:
• HPLC chromatogram
• Mass spec analysis
• Synthesis report
• Certificate of Analyses