Neoantigen Peptides Vaccine Service
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).
At Creative Peptides, we can synthesize large numbers of reliable and challenging neoantigen peptides for you.
What is a neoantigen peptide?
Neoantigens are a class of peptides that are bound by HLA and are produced by tumor-specific mutations. They are highly immunogenic because they do not exist in normal tissues and can be used as biomarkers to distinguish cancer cells from normal cells.
The use of tumor-specific neoantigen peptides has become a rapidly growing and very promising therapeutic field in the synthesis of cancer vaccines. In terms of adapting to patient specifications and timely delivery of care, the preparation of neoantigen peptides requires the highest level of care and reliability.
With our thorough expertise and experience in the field of peptide chemistry, cGMP certified manufacturing facilities, and neoantigen peptide synthesis technology, we can produce non-GMP grade and GMP grade peptides from milligram quantities to commercial requirements of multi-kilograms or more. The advantage of manufacturing active peptides at a low-cost makes Creative Peptides stand out among international manufacturers.
- TCR-Antigen Affinity & Immunogenicity Screening
- Personalized Cancer Vaccine (PCV) –especially for dendritic cell vaccine, long peptide vaccines.
- PCV Efficacy Screening
What do we provide?
- If you already have the target peptide sequence, we will synthesize according to the peptide sequence you provide
- Use our proprietary bioinformatics platform to determine the synthesis of each peptide you provide.
- According to the difficulty and details, choose the appropriate comprehensive platform to maximize the success rate.
- Peptide synthesis and purification.
- We also provide one-stop service for your personalized neoantigen peptide development to synthesis
- Target Recognition.
- New antigen peptide discovery/validation.
- Screening of highly immunogenic peptides for the efficacy of personalized DNA-based cancer vaccines (PCV).
- Neoantigen peptide.
Neoantigens may require different yields, TAT, quantity, purity, etc., depending on their downstream applications. In order to adapt to different needs, all the new antigen peptide services of Creative peptides are completely flexible and customizable.
Why choose us?
- Ensure that the high-quality customized neoantigen peptides produced to meet the GMP standards.
- Project managers and product experts with in-depth knowledge of peptide chemistry to ensure a seamless connection between project requirements and production processes.
- Reliable global transportation.
For cGMP services please visit GMP Peptide Services.
- Ott, P. A., Hu, Z., Keskin, D. B., Shukla, S. A., Sun, J., Bozym, D. J & Chen, C. An immunogenic personal neoantigen vaccine for patients with melanoma. Nature, 2017; 547(7662):217.
- Schumacher, T. N., & Schreiber, R. D. Neoantigens in cancer immunotherapy. Science, 2015; 348(6230):69-74.
If you have any peptide synthesis requirement in mind, please do not hesitate to contact us at . We will endeavor to provide highly satisfying products and services.
Customer Support & Price Inquiry