* Please be kindly noted that our services can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
Creative Peptides has scientific research personnel with many years of Peptide-siRNA Conjugation synthesis experience, providing customers with high-efficiency, high-quality peptides, while having a global competitive price advantage to meet customers' scientific research needs.
Introduction of Peptide-siRNA Conjugation
The ability of peptides to specifically interact with certain proteins on the cell surface due to specific elements in their tertiary structure is used for targeted delivery of siRNA. Peptide-siRNA Conjugation technology is to use peptides as a carrier of nucleic acids to bring short siRNA into the body, exert its gene silencing effect, and specifically silence the expression of target genes to achieve therapeutic purposes. Peptide-siRNA conjugate can avoid many shortcomings of siRNA, such as: instability, easy to be degraded, large molecular weight can not cross the cell membrane to reach the cell, etc. The technology of Peptide-siRNA Conjugation has attracted extensive attention from researchers in the fields of biotechnology and biomedicine. Peptide-siRNA Conjugation plays an important role in antisense therapy. Peptides in these materials target cells, uptake and endosome escape, and play an important role in the catalytic cleavage of intracellular RNA.
Application of Peptide-siRNA Conjugation
The alkyne group and the azide group are introduced into the siRNA as the effector molecule and the polypeptide as the molecule, and then the chemical reaction is clicked to form a uniform and stable compound.
Peptide-siRNA Conjugation, as a specific targeted drug, can be used for targeted therapy of tumors. The researchers discovered a new method for efficiently synthesizing a cell-penetrating peptide-small interfering RNA (CPP-siRNA) covalent conjugate, and confirmed that the covalent conjugate can achieve effective intracellular delivery of siRNA and gene silencing . The covalent binding of peptides can not only increase the efficiency of siRNA accumulation in cells, but also ensure the specificity of its role in target cells. Different targeting peptides are conjugated to siRNA, and such conjugates are biologically active both in vitro and in vivo.
Here are the peptide-RNA conjugation (include but not limited to the following):
- Coupling of tumor related receptor peptide to siRNA
- Customized Peptide-siRNA Conjugation
- purification of the conjugate via special HPLC gradients
- Characterization and verification of the conjugate with mass spectrometry and analytical HPLC and CE
- Fully traceable documentation system
- Innovative products
- High quality service
- High repeatability between batches
- Product quality is stable and reliable
- Low sales price
1. Gandioso, A. , Massaguer, A. , Villegas, Núria, Salvans, Cándida, Sánchez, Dani, & Brun-Heath, I. , et al. (2017). Efficient sirna–peptide conjugation for specific targeted delivery into tumor cells. Chem Commun, 53(19), 2870-2873.