GMP Grade Peptide Synthesis
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).
Our manufacturing capabilities are designed to meet actual and future customer needs in respect of
- Synthesis strategy (i.e. solid phase peptide synthesis, solution phase peptide synthesis)
- Chemistry (i.e. Boc-, Fmoc- based synthesis)
- Purification strategy (i.e. preparative HPLC, conventional chromatography, ion exchange, gel chromatography, counter-current distribution)
- Flexibility and upscaling
- Special customer request (i.e. dedicated production lines)
- Special equipment (i.e. enzymatic unit, electrolysis unit)
We manufacture peptides up to 50 amino acids in length and in quantities that can range from gram to multi-kg quantities. Our robust, economical manufacturing processes will help optimize the costs of development. A full range of synthetic technologies are available. The final choice depends on the sequence length, the scale, and the specific project requirements.
- Large-Scale Liquid (Solution) Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS)
- Large-Scale Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
- Large-Scale Hybrid Fragment Synthesis
- Cyclization (Disulfide bonds)
For GMP peptide custom synthesis, we guarantee >98% purity. We provide standard QC tests before releasing GMP products as listed. In addition, extra tests can be provided according to the requests of clients.
Fig. 1 Standard QC tests before releasing GMP products.
Available GMP peptides Synthesis Services
Cell-Penetrating Peptides (CPPs), also known as protein transduction domains (PTDs) or membrane transduction peptides (MTPs) have been widely used for the intracellular uptake and delivery of various macromolecules, or "cargo", which are associated with the peptides either via covalent bond or through non-covalent interaction.
Peptide antigen, namely, a peptide used to trigger animal's immune system to develop antibodies specific to that peptide. Nowadays, the use of synthetic peptide antigens as immunogens has markedly increased, and this technique is also widely applied for immune research such as tumor immunotherapy, etc.
Peptides are a type of protein that can stimulate new cells to grow and help skin cells to heal, and exist in dozens of products currently available from market. Pursuing to look young is not exactly a new idea -- the search for the fountain of youth has been going on for centuries. And now peptides introduce some scientifically solid advances in skin care.
The availability of low-cost active pharmaceutical ingredients from Creative Peptides has had a big impact on the international API manufacturers. Large scale cGMP manufacturing requires a commitment to excellence. Using Creative Peptides as your contract research organization and contract manufacturing organization, you will get more choice, more responsiveness, and more expertise to realize your exciting drug discovery and development support.
 Foster, M., Biancheri, P., Fyfe, M. C., MacDonald, T. T., Rowley, A., Sirohi, S. & Walshe, C. A. (2017). The Pharmacological Profile of TOP1288, a Narrow Spectrum Kinase Inhibitor (NSKI) in Clinical Development as an Anti-Inflammatory Treatment for Ulcerative Colitis. Gastroenterology, 152(5), S766.
 Anzellotti, A., Cupp, A., & Webster, E. (2018). Sr Scientist. Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 59(supplement 1), 1082-1082.