If you find Creative Peptides is useful to satisfy your needs, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Stable Isotope Labeled Peptides
Stable isotope labeled peptides, maintain identical amino acid sequence with the natural ones released from the parent proteins by chemical or enzymatic cleavage, but some of the amino acid residuals are labeled by specific stable isotope, such as 2H, 13C, and/or 15N atom(s).
Stable isotope labeled peptides have been widely applied in the nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and mass spectrometry (MS). The combination of sable isotope labeled peptides with NMR spectroscopy allow for the incorporation of NMR active nuclei which can reduce the complexity of spectra, and then help researchers to obtain novel correlations between atoms for more structural information. Meanwhile, the utilization of sable isotope labeled peptides in quantitative proteomics can facilitate the comparison of different proteomes, and protein-protein interaction studies as internal standards, even MRM/SRM-based absolute quantification of specific target proteins in biological samples. This AQUA strategy is quite useful in protein therapeutics discovery, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity studies, etc. And all the quantitative services can be provided by our analytical professionals as well, if you require.
Creative Peptides provides quality services
With more than 10 years of experience, and as a world-leading peptide manufacturing organization, Creative Peptides can provide customized peptides labeled with stable isotopes including 2H, 15N & 13C, respectively, or a combination of 15N & 13C. Even when the peptides are attached with specific modification motifs.
- Design & synthesis of your peptides with expected mass difference by applying specific stable isotope-labeled amino acids
- Easy and efficient quantification of the natural peptide by MS assay
- Free of radioactive hazard
- Possible assorted modifications such as disulfide bond formation
- Quick analysis of biological samples with swift preparation proposals
- Corresponding cost-effective analytical services are also available
Stable Isotope Options
- 2H (deuterium)
- 15N and 13C combinations
Creative peptides can also provide other modification peptides for our customers to help your research, please visit our Peptide Modification Services.
1. Ong, S. E., Blagoev, B., Kratchmarova, I., Kristensen, D. B., Steen, H., Pandey, A., & Mann, M. (2002). Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture, SILAC, as a simple and accurate approach to expression proteomics. Molecular & cellular proteomics, 1(5), 376-386.