Oligopeptides, also known as small peptides, are bioactive peptides composed of 2-10 amino acid residues linked by peptide bonds. Numerous studies have shown that proteins are eventually absorbed in the form of oligopeptides and amino acids, and that the transport capacity of oligopeptide carriers is higher than the sum of the transport capacities of various amino acid carriers. Oligopeptides are characterized by rapid, low energy consumption and low saturation when they enter the human body and are converted into organic tissues. Oligopeptides also have more new functions than the original protein amino acids.
In recent years, with the development of biotechnology and the introduction of oligopeptide absorption mechanism, the research on oligopeptides has received more and more attention. The advantages are mainly reflected in:
• Compared with traditional chemical synthetic drugs, oligopeptides are close to physiological substances of human body, so they are more easily absorbed, the activity is higher, and the toxicity is lower.
• The development of new chemical drugs is more and more difficult, the input is getting higher and higher, and the peptides in nature are widely available.
• The synthetic protein technology has been quite mature, once the oligopeptide drug is successfully developed, it can be put into mass production.
As the world's largest producer of synthetic peptides, Creative Peptides’ peptide synthesis process, peptide production equipment and expertise enable us to provide high-volume, high-quality custom oligopeptides, providing our customers with a degree of flexibility to ensure final product delivery.
Available services but not limited to:
• Small Scale, High Throughput to Bulk Scale Contract Synthesis
• Wide variety of modifications
• Dedicated purification columns
Every step of peptide synthesis is subject to Creative Peptides’ stringent quality control. Typical delivery specifications include:
• HPLC chromatogram
• Mass spec analysis
• Synthesis report
• Certificate of Analyses