Acetyl Dipeptide-3 Aminohexanoate is the reaction product of acetic acid and Dipeptide-3 with 6-aminohexanoic acid. It's a new tripeptide discovery that maintains the balance between commensal microbes and pathogens in the skin.
|Synonyms/Alias||Arg-Ala; L-arginyl-alanine acetate|
|Functions||Acetyl Dipeptide-3 Aminohexanoate reinforces the skin's innate immunity by stimulating the first line of defense between the skin and the environment. It can effectively lower the risk of possible infections by external agents in acne-prone skin.|
|INCIName||Acetyl Dipeptide-3 Aminohexanoate|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1613||Copper Peptide(GHK-Cu)||403.94||C14H22CuN6O4 (Cu complex)||Inquiry|
|CPC1648||Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 Diaminohydroxybutyrate||684.95, 583.84||C35H68N6O7, C31H61N5O5||Inquiry|
1. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
2. Therapeutic potential of an intestinotrophic hormone, glucagon-like peptide 2, for treatment of type 2 short bowel syndrome rats with intestinal bacterial and fungal dysbiosis
3. Low bone turnover and low BMD in Down syndrome: effect of intermittent PTH treatment
4. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
5. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).