Browse products name by alphabetical order:
|Cat. #||Product Name||Price|
|CPC1658||Copper Peptide (GHK)2·Cu||Inquiry|
Hair loss, as a common problem, has plagued people since the dawn of time, especially disturbed the man. From Wikipedia, we understanding, pattern hair loss by age 50 affects about half of the males and a quarter of females.
Recently, scientists may have found a cure by stimulating collagen synthesis on the scalp based on Cu-GHK, a peptide that was discovered to regrow hair both in vitro and in vivo. The Cu-GHK complex ensures follicular enlargement and helps to cover the follicle with a downy hair; the effect is comparable with that of Minoxidil. The results of a hair transplant showed significant improvement following application with a Cu-GHK product. Since its discovery in 1973, GHK-Cu established itself as a powerfully protective and regenerative ingredient, which is currently widely used in skin and hair products. Many people prefer it over other material because it actually has fewer side effects.
Up-to-date, it is established that GHK-Cu is able to:
- Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of the aged skin
- Repair protective skin barrier proteins
- Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve the structure of the aged skin
- Smooth rough skin
- Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots, and lesions
- Improve overall skin appearance
- Stimulate wound healing
- Protect skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduce inflammation and free radical damage
- Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size
Now, Creative Peptides is proudly providing the raw material which is Cu-GHK with high purity for our industry client. Besides, sh-Polypeptide-1 (bFGF) and sh-Polypeptide-9 (VEGF), act as anti-hair loss and hair-regrowth actions, usually been added into the cosmetic formulation. Those active materials which produced in Pichia Pastoris also can be found at Creative Peptides. If you have any request for hair-growth peptides, please feel free to contact us at .