Myristoyl Pentapeptide-16 is a synthetic peptide containing leucine, lysine and serine residues.
|Functions||Myristoyl Pentapeptide-16 has a role in promoting new hair growth of eyelash and brow.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1658||Copper Peptide (GHK)2·Cu||Inquiry|
1. Therapeutic potential of an intestinotrophic hormone, glucagon-like peptide 2, for treatment of type 2 short bowel syndrome rats with intestinal bacterial and fungal dysbiosis
2. Adipose tissue is a key organ for the beneficial effects of GLP-2 metabolic function
3. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
4. Quantitative Analysis of Ligands Effects on Bioefficacy of Nanoemulsion encapsulating Depigmenting Active
5. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).