Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 is the reaction product of palmitic acid and tripeptide-28. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 is the key in the regeneration of extracellular matrix as it stimulates the proteins synthesis in the extracellular matrix, inhibits the metalloproteinases that degrade the collagen, stimulates the production of proteases inhibitors and the synthesis of integrins.
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1630||Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7||Inquiry|
1. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
2. Novel Peptide-Based PD1 Immunomodulators Demonstrate Efficacy in Infectious Disease Vaccines and Therapeutics
3. TMEM16F and dynamins control expansive plasma membrane reservoirs
4. Genetic, cellular, and structural characterization of the membrane potential-dependent cell-penetrating peptide translocation pore
5. Effect of Probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum on Streptococcus mutans and Candida albicans Clinical Isolates from Children with Early Childhood Caries
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).