Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 is a synthetic tripeptide, designed as a matrix metalloproteinase and elastase inhibitor. It can decrease progerin synthesis, increase proteoglycan production and contract collagens.
|Synonyms/Alias||Progeline; TFA-VAL-TYR-VAL-OH; ECM-Protect; TT2|
|Functions||Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 regulates biological mechanisms involved in the aging process, reduces signs of aging including sagging, slacking and wrinkles and improves the skin firmness and elasticity.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1608||Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate||Inquiry|
1. Effect of Short-Term Desiccation, Recovery Time, and CAPA-PVK Neuropeptide on the Immune System of the Burying Beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides
2. Immune responses to homocitrulline-and citrulline-containing peptides in rheumatoid arthritis
3. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
4. Emu oil in combination with other active ingredients for treating skin imperfections
5. Novel Peptide-Based PD1 Immunomodulators Demonstrate Efficacy in Infectious Disease Vaccines and Therapeutics
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).