Dipeptide-4 is a synthetic dipeptide consisting of cysteine and glycine. It is an antioxidant oligopeptide.
|Functions||Dipeptide-4 protects the skin from environmental stress and skin glycosylation, thus it helps maintain skin health and elasticity.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Myotropic activity and immunolocalization of selected neuropeptides of the burying beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
2. Characterization of Novel P-Selectin Targeted Complement Inhibitors in Murine Models of Hindlimb Injury and Transplantation
3. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
4. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
5. Adipose tissue is a key organ for the beneficial effects of GLP-2 metabolic function
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).