Tripeptide-1 is a synthetic peptide that can stimulate the production of the ECM components such as collagen I & III, fibronectin, elastin and laminin.
|CAS||49557-75-7(net); 72957-37-0(acetate salt)|
|Synonyms/Alias||Kollaren; Kollaren/tripeptide-1; GHK; GHK(Tripeptide-1); GHK, Prezatide; GLY-HIS-LYS ACETATE SALT|
|Sequence||Three Letter Code: H-Gly-His-Lys-OH|
|Application||Tripeptide-1 encourages tissue renewal and restores the firmness of the skin. It fights against the aging process and reduces the appearance of sagging skin, wrinkles of skin aging.|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Shipping Condition||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1658||Copper Peptide (GHK)2·Cu||744.32||C28H46CuN12O8||Inquiry|
1. Odorant binding protein based biomimetic sensors for detection of alcohols associated with Salmonella contamination in packaged beef
2. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
3. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
4. SERS spectrum of the peptide thymosin‐β4 obtained with Ag nanorod substrate
5. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).