Hexapeptide-10 is a synthetic peptide containing Alanine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Serine and Valine residues. It increases the synthesis of laminin V and α6-integrin to promote cell binding, with extraordinary visible skin restructuring and firming abilities.
|Functions||Hexapeptide-10 promotes the rebuilding of collagens and helps reduce fine lines and pore size. It is a firming active that strengthens the dermo-epidermal junction.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1622||Acetyl Dipeptide-3 Aminohexanoate||Inquiry|
1. Odorant binding protein based biomimetic sensors for detection of alcohols associated with Salmonella contamination in packaged beef
2. Identification, Localization in the Central Nervous System and Novel Myostimulatory Effect of Allatostatins in Tenebrio molitor Beetle
3. Sex differences in oxidative stress level and antioxidative enzymes expression and activity in obese pre-diabetic elderly rats treated with metformin or liraglutide
4. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
5. cRGD-functionalized, DOX-conjugated, and 64Cu-labeled superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for targeted anticancer drug delivery and PET/MR imaging
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).