Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 is a synthetic peptide containing lysine, threonine and serine residues. It can stimulate collagens and maintain blance of extracellular matrix proteins.
|Functions||Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 helps restore skin elasticity, repair fine lines and firm the skin.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Adipose tissue is a key organ for the beneficial effects of GLP-2 metabolic function
2. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
3. Peptides as Active Ingredients: A Challenge for Cosmeceutical Industry
4. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
5. Genetic, cellular, and structural characterization of the membrane potential-dependent cell-penetrating peptide translocation pore
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).