Pentapeptide-4 activates certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. Its 16-carbon aliphatic chain is for improving the penetration of the molecule through the lipid structures of the skin.
Stimulates collagen I, III and VI fibronectin, elastin, glucosamnoglycans production.
|Synonyms/Alias||PalMitoyl Pentapeptide-3; Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide); Matrixyl(PAL-KTTKS)|
|Application||Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 activates the neosynthesis of extracellular matrix macromolecules, providing good anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effects. It has been used in facial and body care and eye repair products.|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Shipping Condition||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Proinsulin C-peptide and insulin: Limited pattern similarities of interest in inter-peptide interactions but no C-peptide effect on insulin and IGF-1 receptor signaling
2. An interdomain binding site on HIV-1 Nef interacts with PACS-1 and PACS-2 on endosomes to down-regulate MHC-I
3. Emerging applications of nanotechnology for diagnosis and therapy of disease: a review
4. P-selectin and Complement’s Role in a Neonatal Model of Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage-Induced Secondary Injury
5. Olfactory receptor based piezoelectric biosensors for detection of alcohols related to food safety applications
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).