Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 is a synthetic peptide containing arginine, aspartic acid, glycine and lysine residues. It is supposed to be a collagen booster.
|Functions||Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 helps restore skin elasticity, repair fine lines and firm the skin. It also promotes the growth of new eyelashes.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|References||Sympeptide 222 EL|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Immune-awakening Saccharomyces-inspired nanocarrier for oral target delivery to lymph and tumors
2. Low bone turnover and low BMD in Down syndrome: effect of intermittent PTH treatment
3. Autoinhibition and phosphorylation-induced activation of phospholipase C-γ isozymes
4. Exosomes-mediated Transfer of miR-125a/b in Cell-to-cell Communication: A Novel Mechanism of Genetic Exchange in the Intestinal Microenvironment
5. Uncarboxylated osteocalcin decreases insulin-stimulated glucose uptake without affecting insulin signaling and regulators of mitochondrial biogenesis in myotubes
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).