* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
2. Myotropic activity of allatostatins in tenebrionid beetles
3. GLP-1, exendin-4 and C-peptide regulate pancreatic islet microcirculation, insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in rats
4. Urinary Metabolites Associated with Blood Pressure on a Low-or High-Sodium Die
5. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
Copyright © 2008 -