Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23 is a synthetic peptide consisting of alanine, leucine and lysine residues.
|Application||Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23 is a new lipid oligopeptide with anti-acne efficacy.|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Shipping Condition||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Quantitative Analysis of Ligands Effects on Bioefficacy of Nanoemulsion encapsulating Depigmenting Active
2. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
3. Olfactory receptor based piezoelectric biosensors for detection of alcohols related to food safety applications
4. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
5. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).