|Host Chemicals||Synthetic construct|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Autoinhibition and phosphorylation-induced activation of phospholipase C-γ isozymes
2. Peptides as Active Ingredients: A Challenge for Cosmeceutical Industry
3. Adipose tissue is a key organ for the beneficial effects of GLP-2 metabolic function
4. The effect of B-type allatostatin neuropeptides on crosstalk between the insect immune response and cold tolerance
5. Therapeutic potential of an intestinotrophic hormone, glucagon-like peptide 2, for treatment of type 2 short bowel syndrome rats with intestinal bacterial and fungal dysbiosis
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).