Required fields are marked with *
1. Quantitative Analysis of Ligands Effects on Bioefficacy of Nanoemulsion encapsulating Depigmenting Active
2. Therapeutic potential of an intestinotrophic hormone, glucagon-like peptide 2, for treatment of type 2 short bowel syndrome rats with intestinal bacterial and fungal dysbiosis
3. The effect of sex on immune responses to a homocitrullinated peptide in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Myotropic activity and immunolocalization of selected neuropeptides of the burying beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
5. C-peptide and its C-terminal fragments improve erythrocyte deformability in type 1 diabetes patients
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).
Peptide Synthesis Services
Custom Conjugation Service
Unusual and Non-natural Amino Acids Modification
cGMP Peptide Service
Peptide API Development
Creative Peptides has accumulated a huge library of peptide knowledge including frontier peptide articles, application of peptides, useful tools, and more!
Figure 1. Chemical structure of lysipressinLysipressin ([Lys8]-vasopressin) has been identified in the North Ame ...
Acetyl pepstatin, nature products of yeast fermentation, is general inhibitors of the family of aspartic proteas ...
GLP-1 is a 30 amino acid peptide (molecular weight of 3297.5) secreted by intestinal L-cells in response to meal ingestion wi ...
Catestain, a 21 amino acid fragment of chromogranin A (CgA), is divided into human CgA352-372 and bovine CgA344- ...
PAC-113, as well as a new type of Trp-rich peptide, is a 12 amino-acid fragment of the saliva protein histatin 5 ...