* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
2. Oleic acid and glucose regulate glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in a rat pancreatic ductal cell line
3. Odorant binding protein based biomimetic sensors for detection of alcohols associated with Salmonella contamination in packaged beef
4. GLP-1, exendin-4 and C-peptide regulate pancreatic islet microcirculation, insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in rats
5. Urinary Metabolites Associated with Blood Pressure on a Low-or High-Sodium Die
Copyright © 2008 -