* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Odorant binding protein based biomimetic sensors for detection of alcohols associated with Salmonella contamination in packaged beef
2. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
3. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
4. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
5. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
Copyright © 2008 -