* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Myotropic activity and immunolocalization of selected neuropeptides of the burying beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
2. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
3. Glucagonlike peptide 2 analogue teduglutide: stimulation of proliferation but reduction of differentiation in human Caco-2 intestinal epithelial cells
4. Myotropic activity of allatostatins in tenebrionid beetles
5. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
Copyright © 2008 -