* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
2. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
3. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
4. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
5. GLP-1, exendin-4 and C-peptide regulate pancreatic islet microcirculation, insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in rats
Copyright © 2008 -