PAC-113 an anti-fungal, for the treatment of oral candidiasis infections. It is a 12 amino-acid antimicrobial peptide derived from a naturally occurring histatin protein found in saliva.
|Synonyms/Alias||P 113L; PAC-113; PAC-113 Mouth Rinse|
|Application||PAC-113 is investigated for use/treatment in candidiasis, fungal infections, and saliva and salivary gland dysfunction.|
|Biological Activity||PAC 113, an amphipathic 12-amino-acid antimicrobial peptide, is being developed for the treatment of oral candidiasis in patients with HIV seropositivity.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|10-101-202||Eptifibatide Impurity 2||Inquiry|
1. Adipose tissue is a key organ for the beneficial effects of GLP-2 metabolic function
2. Autoinhibition and phosphorylation-induced activation of phospholipase C-γ isozymes
3. C-Peptide replacement therapy and sensory nerve function in type 1 diabetic neuropathy
4. TMEM16F and dynamins control expansive plasma membrane reservoirs
5. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).