Required fields are marked with *
1. An interdomain binding site on HIV-1 Nef interacts with PACS-1 and PACS-2 on endosomes to down-regulate MHC-I
2. Novel Peptide-Based PD1 Immunomodulators Demonstrate Efficacy in Infectious Disease Vaccines and Therapeutics
3. Low bone turnover and low BMD in Down syndrome: effect of intermittent PTH treatment
4. P-selectin and Complement’s Role in a Neonatal Model of Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage-Induced Secondary Injury
5. SERS spectrum of the peptide thymosin‐β4 obtained with Ag nanorod substrate
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).
Peptide Synthesis Services
Custom Conjugation Service
Unusual and Non-natural Amino Acids Modification
cGMP Peptide Service
Peptide API Development
Creative Peptides has accumulated a huge library of peptide knowledge including frontier peptide articles, application of peptides, useful tools, and more!
Background Signal peptides stimulate matrix protein production in general and collagen synthesis in specific. They may be acc ...
GR 94800, is a linear heptapeptide with the structure of PhCO-Ala-Ala-D-Trp-Phe-D-Pro-Nle Amide, which is a high ...
R18 peptide is a non-phosphorylated ligand of 14-3-3 that was originally isolated from a phage display screen, ...
Galanin-(2–13)-Glu-His-(Pro)3-(Ala-Leu)2-Ala-amide (M871) is a novel peptide antagonist selectively recognizing ...
Somatostatin (SST) is a peptide compound synthesized by neuroendocrine cells and other cells that can label tumo ...