A synthetic peptide that has calming, smoothing, hydrating, and firmness-enhancing benefits when applied to skin. Its calming properties are believed to reduce undereye puffiness due to fluid accumulation, such as from allergies (which is not the same as undereye bags that occur from fat pads beneath the skin slipping out of place).
|Synonyms/Alias||Acetyl Tetrapeptide; Depuffin/Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5|
|Sequence||Three Letter Code: Myr-Lys-Leu-Ala-Lys-Lys-NH2|
|Application||Acetyl tetrapeptisde-5 is a known humectant or hydroscopic moisturizer which helps reduce eye puffiness, improve skin elasticity and overall smoothness.|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Shipping Condition||Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Characterization of Novel P-Selectin Targeted Complement Inhibitors in Murine Models of Hindlimb Injury and Transplantation
2. Urinary Metabolites Associated with Blood Pressure on a Low-or High-Sodium Die
3. An Open-label, Single-center, Safety and Efficacy Study of Eyelash Polygrowth Factor Serum
4. Oleic acid and glucose regulate glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in a rat pancreatic ductal cell line
5. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).