* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Urinary Metabolites Associated with Blood Pressure on a Low-or High-Sodium Die
2. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
3. Glucagonlike peptide 2 analogue teduglutide: stimulation of proliferation but reduction of differentiation in human Caco-2 intestinal epithelial cells
4. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
5. Odorant binding protein based biomimetic sensors for detection of alcohols associated with Salmonella contamination in packaged beef
Copyright © 2008 -