* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
2. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
3. C-Peptide replacement therapy and sensory nerve function in type 1 diabetic neuropathy
4. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
5. SERS spectrum of the peptide thymosin‐β4 obtained with Ag nanorod substrate
Copyright © 2008 -