* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Myotropic activity and immunolocalization of selected neuropeptides of the burying beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
2. cRGD-functionalized, DOX-conjugated, and 64Cu-labeled superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for targeted anticancer drug delivery and PET/MR imaging
3. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
4. Myotropic activity of allatostatins in tenebrionid beetles
5. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
Copyright © 2008 -