* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Spatiotemporal delivery of nanoformulated liraglutide for cardiac regeneration after myocardial infarction
2. Oleic acid and glucose regulate glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in a rat pancreatic ductal cell line
3. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
4. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
5. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
Copyright © 2008 -