Myristoyl Pentapeptide-7 is a synthetic peptide containing lysine and threonine residues. It is often used in personal care products as a conditioning agent.
|Functions||Myristoyl Pentapeptide-7 has good anti-aging and skin conservation effects. It also promotes the growth of new eyelashes.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
2. Application of human liver organoids as a patient-derived primary model for HBV infection and related hepatocellular carcinoma
3. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
4. Tachykinin-related peptides modulate immune-gene expression in the mealworm beetle Tenebrio molitor L
5. Low bone turnover and low BMD in Down syndrome: effect of intermittent PTH treatment
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).