* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Crystal Structure of BamB from Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Functional Evaluation of Its Conserved Structural Features
2. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
3. Oleic acid and glucose regulate glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in a rat pancreatic ductal cell line
4. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
5. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
Copyright © 2008 -