Nonapeptide-1 can prevent melanin synthesis and unwanted pigmentation by preventing activation of the tyrosinase, thus allowing for a better control over skin tone.
|Synonyms/Alias||Melanostatine; Oxytocin Intermediate-nine peptide|
|Functions||Nonapeptide-1 is one skin whitening nonapeptide. It can be applied to various kinds of whitening or spot corrective products.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
1. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
2. The effect of B-type allatostatin neuropeptides on crosstalk between the insect immune response and cold tolerance
3. An interdomain binding site on HIV-1 Nef interacts with PACS-1 and PACS-2 on endosomes to down-regulate MHC-I
4. cRGD-functionalized, DOX-conjugated, and 64Cu-labeled superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for targeted anticancer drug delivery and PET/MR imaging
5. Cell-based adhesion assays for isolation of snake venom’s integrin antagonists
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).