* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Oleic acid and glucose regulate glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor expression in a rat pancreatic ductal cell line
2. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
3. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
4. Extended exenatide administration enhances lipid metabolism and exacerbates pancreatic injury in mice on a high fat, high carbohydrate diet
5. Spatiotemporal delivery of nanoformulated liraglutide for cardiac regeneration after myocardial infarction
Copyright © 2008 -