* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
2. High fat diet and GLP-1 drugs induce pancreatic injury in mice
3. An Isolated TCR αβ Restricted by HLA-A* 02: 01/CT37 Peptide Redirecting CD8+ T Cells to Kill and Secrete IFN-γ in Response to Lung Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines
4. GLP-1, exendin-4 and C-peptide regulate pancreatic islet microcirculation, insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in rats
5. SERS spectrum of the peptide thymosin‐β4 obtained with Ag nanorod substrate
Copyright © 2008 -