* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Glucagonlike peptide 2 analogue teduglutide: stimulation of proliferation but reduction of differentiation in human Caco-2 intestinal epithelial cells
2. Myotropic activity and immunolocalization of selected neuropeptides of the burying beetle Nicrophorus vespilloides (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
3. Investigating Potential Interactions Between Neurohypophyseal Peptides, their Drug Analogs, and Coagulation Factor VIII
4. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
5. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
Copyright © 2008 -