* Please be kindly noted that our product can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for individuals.
1. Constitutive and inflammation-dependent antimicrobial peptides produced by epithelium are differentially processed and inactivated by the commensal Finegoldia magna and the pathogen Streptococcus pyogenes
2. Cationic cell-penetrating peptides are potent furin inhibitors
3. Glucagonlike peptide 2 analogue teduglutide: stimulation of proliferation but reduction of differentiation in human Caco-2 intestinal epithelial cells
4. Immune responses to peptides containing homocitrulline or citrulline in the DR4-transgenic mouse model of rheumatoid arthritis
5. Urinary Metabolites Associated with Blood Pressure on a Low-or High-Sodium Die