Tripeptide-10 Citrulline is a new cosmetic active, designed as a substitute of decorin, that specifically targets collagen fibre organization to regulate collagen fibrillogenesis.
|Functions||Tripeptide-10 Citrulline ensures uniformity in fibril diameter and increases skin suppleness. Due to its good cohesion of collagen fibres, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline is widely used in anti-aging cosmetic products.|
|Storage||Common storage 2-8℃, long time storage -20℃.|
|CAT#||Product Name||M.W||Molecular Formula||Inquiry|
|CPC1697||Angiotensin I Human||Inquiry|
1. Novel Peptide-Based PD1 Immunomodulators Demonstrate Efficacy in Infectious Disease Vaccines and Therapeutics
2. Multifunctional peptide-oligonucleotide conjugate promoted sensitive electrochemical biosensing of cardiac troponin I
3. Zeta-potential-changing nanoparticles conjugated with cell-penetrating peptides for enhanced transfection efficiency
4. cRGD-functionalized, DOX-conjugated, and 64Cu-labeled superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for targeted anticancer drug delivery and PET/MR imaging
5. Quantitative Analysis of Ligands Effects on Bioefficacy of Nanoemulsion encapsulating Depigmenting Active
* Please kindly note that our products and services can only be used to support research purposes (Not for clinical use).